Friday 8 January 2010

All By Your Self

I returned home, right while it rained quite hard in this afternoon. Scream as loud as the people I love, everyone has fears, even more so with loneliness. I'm seeing those dramas which have to seen, abandoned and left. happy people never knew it, they just knew how to be laughing, and also loving. How about yourself? What are you part of both? loss is a painful thing, same as you leave someone. There's no hope, no love, no glory, no happy ending, as Mika's said in his song 'Happy Ending'. Actually no one wants to leave, especially left, when they leave, sometimes crying is one of apology, as well as vice versa, the left crying is the answer. who wants to blame? who's going to be responsible? The right answer is our self. That be who we are ourselves, therefore we are also undergoing. When feels left out, whether we feel have a purpose? We are crying a lot, until we didn't found anything. No trusted, no living, anything feels that will be feeling. In the end, people will live alone, no one to share, no one to laugh, there's just myself and my older age. When are obliged to leave the arms is the last word should be pronounced, how about left without a definitive solution? Messing world have been waiting to thru, like myself who slowly began to move away from the thoughts that are disrupting. I'm gonna be happy with this.





All By My Self

No comments:

Post a Comment