Wednesday 19 August 2009

Inconvenience

begin to share the lament was I did to anyone, but not for this one! I failed to save me from my self, hey give me a chance to being a 'Happy People'! I tried not to care, but this mind forced me think a long. You came, you are smile, you are so good to me, I feel so lonely without you, I feel valuable with you, I feel silly when I think of you, I feel so in love with you! that's gonna be spoken to you. I can't discriminated between Logic and a Sense, I've ever think with the Logic one, the result annoyed me! If I could speaks to you now, you might think the same with me, I have enough to get to know you, your daily, your activities, what else? Do you think I want more? BIG no dear. Should I go with my friends, waste the money, then laugh everything which makes me queer my self to stop think of you for a while? the thought will be back when I stopped my those activities. I actually ran out of words, how get you know? you haven't give me a chance, You're gonna save me from my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment