Wednesday 17 June 2009

Skies has been a second best

I just returned from my daily activities, it was half seven night. Today wasn't too hot for weather in Jakarta. I have been wearing long-sleeve shirt to keep me warm. I came down from the bus, and walk away to the destination, my house.
The sky looks beautiful, tonight. I just walk away and seeing the sky with a sincere smile. 'Thank You' I just told in my mind and keep walking. I heard a 'Perfect Moment' song, that remembering me in a happiness some time ago. I wish I could freeze, this space in time. The happens was happened, I got nothing for this journey. I keep walking, my body knows where will I go, but not for my mind. We're so different, you had changed, so do I.. Now we had changed. This situation makes me have any idea to writing, might the last about you. Winds blow cold concurrently with the 'cold' conditions. I settled on a motorcycle which brings me go to future before I go next. People ever told me, 'There's nothing dark, but it just a less light' I think right. It just needs a certainty to undergo this. This feeling has not entirely lost, there are few expectations that waited for uncertainty. I think all ends, before the time. May be the problem is vagueness. Vagueness.. Uncertainty.. Stupidity.. I repeated that word until no meaning again. Yeah, may be vagueness that make it darknest, Or.. we had no the same thought? And if tomorrow brings a lonely day, Here and now i know I haven't lived in vain. I wish I could keep you all of my life, but this has ended. Well, the world is going around, and I'll be keep standing. I hope with the end of this words, I'll be able forgotten of you..


'Goodbye, Coklat'

No comments:

Post a Comment